martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Post 7: Marcial Beltrami

I dont think i know enough about psychology to admire someone , however ive had brilliant teachers one in particular is called Marcial Beltrami . He made my semester some much fun
His area of ​​psychology is experimental and neuroscience. The frist semester he was my psychobiology teacher . This was a really entertaining subject i learned a lot about animal behavior especially about papiones . He loved them . It was facinating watching him talk about them , he knew everything about them !
We also did a lot of fun stuff in that class like spying on people and going to the zoo . I think that the thing that i missed about him the most was the alarm that he had on his phone when is time to go on a break , it sounded like the trumpets that play in the army in the morning

I imagined him as a explorer in a safari, with binoculars and a hat . I would like to have a class with him again . He was always smiling and that cheered up my friday morning


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario