miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Post 3: My precious

Hello!!!
Today I will write about my favorite object technology!
The cell phone is my most precious object technology. It is very practical and easy to use.
My cell phone was a present of my dad for the graduation in 2016. My favorite application is whatsapp because with it I can communicate with my family, boyfriend and friends during the day. I also use my cell phone to study; I write notes of class in the doc in my cell phone and download books. I use my cell phone everyday in the morning, afternoon and night. On the subway I listen to music with my cell phone.
My life would be more difficult without my cell phone but I could get it.
I also use other applications like the camera, spotify, instagram, facebook, google drive and youtube.
Youtube is my second favorite application. I love watching musical videos.

                                   

                   

2 comentarios: