miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Post 4: My best friend

Hello!
I'm a shy person and i consider myself an introvert because of it. I have a hard time marking friends.
Howeber this year was easier than I expected at the second day i met Javiera who is now my best friend since that day it has been very fun.
We have the same favorite things, for example: Play video games, watching anime, read books. She is very beautiful, her hair is brown, she use glasses red. Her voice is high-pitched and funny.         
I have another best friend named Sergio, I met him on high school but now that I am at the college I can't see him too often however we talk for whatsapp often. He is small, skinny and his hair is brown.
This semester i made a new friend his name is valentina she is extrovert , caring and very cheerful.



2 comentarios:

  1. I am so happy to meet you and spend my days with you <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Piera ... Thanks :3333 you are a good person and I happy for have your friendship
    Thanks <3

    ResponderBorrar