miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

Post 6: My Favorite Festivity

My favorite festivity is Christmas. Is celebrated by catholics for the birth of Jesus in Nazareth.
The Mrs. holy spirit left amber to Maria, then it is assumed that the son of god was born.
But the important thing is gifts!! Althought they do not give me so many gifts
The Christmas is celebrated on December 25th . According to the culture, the one that leaves the gifts to the children is Santa Clauss, He is a fat with a white beard and red clothes and say jo-jo-j.

With my family every time have dinner different foods and after open the gifts of the tree of Christmas. Last year dinner was lemon chicken with potatoes. The Christmas tree every year has different ornaments, Last year had purple ornaments.  I would like this year to be pink. The only thing I do not like about Christmas is the heat. I would like it to be like in the United States and it will snow.

1 comentario: