miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

Post 8: A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

Hello:
This semester there is no subject that I like. They are all interesting, but I do not enjoy studying them.
Last semester I really liked the anthropology field. The teacher's way of teaching was very funny, he enjoyed the classes even if they were in the morning. But this semester there is no class that I like very much.
Maybe personality psychology, but more than liking it, it was not difficult.
Another subject that I like a little is basic psychological processes. Classes seem like a group therapy, but it is not that I enjoy it; it's just a subject that I do not feel like sleeping.
We have learned interesting topics such as motivations, emotions, etc. Every week we must deliver a hypothesis on a chapter of Reeve's book. That is still good to learn the subject better. The name of the teacher is Juan Wilson, he is a very wise man that tells us about all the paradigms of psychology.
I hope that the next semester there is some subject that I like more and have more motivation to come to the university classes.





1 comentario: