sábado, 18 de noviembre de 2017

Post 10: Muy blogging experience

My expirience of writing a blog has been pretty interesting and full of learning
ive never written a blog before much less in english. I had to admit that at the beginning i didin't understand anything of this and i was afraid of typing nonsense
but after every blog that fear would shrink
a part i liked a lot was the editing and making everything pinkish. besidas using cute gifs
its fun to tell the people thing about me and it helps to blow off steam
also , its really fun to read my classmates blog. especially when we have the same interest or opinion
if feel like my writing has improved a lot . especially my use of connectors and and using verbs in the correct time
the blog was the most fun part of the class and im going to miss it
in the future i would like to improve my pronunciation .i like it but  its one of the most dificult things for me
i would like to do more blogs . a theme that i would like to write about could be , my favorite movies or food. where i would like to travel or
something like that etc.
this experience has helped me to know my classmates more

1 comentario: