miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Post 1

Hi! This is my first post, the previous post was a joke 😂. My name is Piera Cortés I am 18 years old. I was born in Los Andes. I am studying Psychology in the Universidad de Chile at the moment. I did my elementary studies in Valparaíso in the María Auxiliadora school. I did the secondary school in Colina in the Desirée school and I did the high school also Colina in the Desirée school.
My family is my dad Jaime, my mom Maritza, my sister Lissette and my brother Jaime. I have a dead brother, his name was Sebastián. My mom does not work, my dad is a boss in a company, my brother is a student in Instituto Nacional school and my sister is a saleswoman.
My hobbies are drawing, painting, playing the viola, playing the piano, reading and watching movies.
In my opinion my life is boring enough 😔 however I accept it.






1 comentario: